“Magpapatuloy po kaming susuporta sa ALS program ng ating bansa para maitaas ang antas ng pamumuhay ng ating mga kababayan sa pamamagitan ng edukasyon na relevant, edukasyon na makabuluhan, at edukasyon na may kalidad.”
Jonathan Batangan, executive director of Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation, announced this commitment during the launch of the ALS Center in Plaridel Elementary School.
This is 116th of the 119 ALS Learning Centers which CLFI has supported with information and communications technology learning tools.
This is also the 7th CLFI-supported center in Manila and the third in Tondo.
The event was graced by DepEd officials, Cebuana Lhuillier and CLFI officers:
- Dr. Maria Magdalena Lim, CESO V
- Schools Division Superintendent; Lea Faa, ALS Supervisor;
- Wilfredo Villagracia, District ALS Coordinator
- Pamela Pascual, Committee on Education Chairperson – Manila LGU
- Rogal Catampongan, Cebuana Regional Manager
- Ricardo Cruz, Cebuana Area Manager